Transfer Rumour Michy Batshuayi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't say that Ijj, sick of the slagging off that everyone isn't good enough, we are crap and 11th, sitting 19th on the form table.

Think this lad would have an immediate impression on the team, and moving forward would be an excellent impact/squad player.

But there’s nothing in the link really. People can certainly give an opinion on a player who isn’t coming here anyway.

What I would like to see is some people offer alternatives that they would like instead of Batshuayi if they don’t like him. Because I find it very hard to think of many better...that we could get and would actually come here.

But there’s nothing in the link really. People can certainly give an opinion on a player who isn’t coming here anyway.

What I would like to see is some people offer alternatives that they would like instead of Batshuayi if they don’t like him. Because I find it very hard to think of many better...that we could get and would actually come here.

Totally agree, I don’t believe this guy is the dogs balls whatsoever, but he would improve us now, better than what we have.

In 12/18 months time when we start pushing for the top 6 again he would be a decent impact sub.

My opinion, but coming up with alternatives is hard on this site as everyone is either crap or won’t come here, as per the perennial miseries on the site.

Nah, Lukaku was 19 and raw goalscorer who had quite a successful loan period at WBA.

He’s 25 and has just been booted out of Valencia and deemed not good enough by Chelsea
Wasn't rom deemed not good enough by Chelsea aswell? Yes there is an age difference but still the same words have been used.
Will the batman improve us? yes,
will he fit into our style of play better? again yes.

Wasn't rom deemed not good enough by Chelsea aswell? Yes there is an age difference but still the same words have been used.
Will the batman improve us? yes,
will he fit into our style of play better? again yes.

No, he was part of Chelsea’s business plan for revenue; the same as KDB

Chelsea played without a striker at one point and Batshuayi on the bench, that speaks volumes.

And we are struggling with movement and someone who has the ability to hold the play up, so how does signing someone who possess neither of these attributes improve our squad

Of FYI please don’t call him Batman it’s pyar cringe and wool

Totally agree, I don’t believe this guy is the dogs balls whatsoever, but he would improve us now, better than what we have.

In 12/18 months time when we start pushing for the top 6 again he would be a decent impact sub.

My opinion, but coming up with alternatives is hard on this site as everyone is either crap or won’t come here, as per the perennial miseries on the site.

The problem being that just about any half decent striker is ‘better than what we have now’. Glenn Murray is better than we have now. I wouldn’t want him either.

The thing with the alternatives is the people post insane wish lists of players that simply wouldn’t come here in a million years, or players that nobody has ever heard of. They need shooting down.

There must be sensible alternatives to this guy. I just can’t think of any.

Chelsea played without a striker at one point and Batshuayi on the bench, that speaks volumes.

And we are struggling with movement and someone who has the ability to hold the play up, so how does signing someone who possess neither of these attributes improve our squad

So having “bitches be crazy” as a little saying not cringeworthy and wool?

Was salah apart of the same plan? Or did they just get it wrong on all 3?
Didn't Chelsea have Diego Costa when they signed Bats? so That's probably why he was on the bench....
Bat is quick and finds a lot of space, as on the wingers we would have the options of Richarlison, Bernard, Lookman and Walcott you'll probably find it would create space therefore create movement... you'll probably find Siggurdsson will improve with someone like bats in the team

Status
Not open for further replies.