Transfer Rumour Michy Batshuayi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was salah apart of the same plan? Or did they just get it wrong on all 3?
Didn't Chelsea have Diego Costa when they signed Bats? so That's probably why he was on the bench....
Bat is quick and finds a lot of space, as on the wingers we would have the options of Richarlison, Bernard, Lookman and Walcott you'll probably find it would create space therefore create movement... you'll probably find Siggurdsson will improve with someone like bats in the team

Yes Salah was; it’s their entire business plan.

When Costa was injured “Bats” was that good he stayed on the bench and Chelsea played without a striker.

Yes Salah was; it’s their entire business plan.

When Costa was injured “Bats” was that good he stayed on the bench and Chelsea played without a striker.
No he wasn't, he was moved on as he was deemed not good enough, same as Rom which is why he wanted to go back to Chelsea to "Prove a point" which was "unfinished business" with them, and I'm fairly certain they said the same thing to KDB as he would never cut it in the prem.
Sorry yes you are right but I think you'll find they tried to play a 4-6-0 formation with hazard doing what ever he wanted. Then I think after that game they were playing him until the end of he season which was only afew games away

I thought the arguments of him being bad at Chelsea had been pretty much put to bed considering he chipped in with a goal or assist around every hour of premier league football he played for them.

His most recent spell at (a very poor) Valencia was terrible but his goalscoring rate at international level, at Marseille as a youngster and recently half a season at Dortmund suggest that he'd be of much more use to us than Tosun and Niasse are.

I have doubts about our ability to attract a higher tier striker than him in this window so for £14 million for him, while getting rid of Niasse and Tosun for a figure that could end up being close to double that £14 mil, and the fact he's at an age where we could comfortably recoup that investment if it doesn't work out, then I would have no qualms with bringing him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.