2017/18 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was made up when we signed Keane and thought he showed real promise early on. It will be very interesting to see which of the players who were trash last season turnaround under (hopefully) somewhat competent management. A couple will, for sure. No idea who mind you.

I was made up when we signed Keane and thought he showed real promise early on. It will be very interesting to see which of the players who were trash last season turnaround under (hopefully) somewhat competent management. A couple will, for sure. No idea who mind you.
I totally agree.

He looked a player totally bereft of confidence.

Hopefully the new management team can get him back to the player he was.

No it’s fine mate, under a new manager this total black spot in his game and general physique will be magically sorted out, and he will put in the performances people pretend they saw he put in for Burnley.
Who ever it was on the forum who first called him the tin man had it about right,with his lack of athletism he'll never get any better.At least grocs like Huth,Morgan and Shawcross had some aggression in their game to compensate for being abysmal footballers.

Just queued with Michael Keane in airport security, he's off to Vegas apparently.

Hopefully he`ll stay there.
Sending him to the league below the MLS? Brands really mustn't like him. Las Vegas Lights have an 'interesting' kit.
LasVegas-Jerseys0208_large.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.