2022/23 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd get my vote for DoF.
Thanks for your vote of confidence but even if I was good enough I couldn’t work for that chairman we’ve got under any circumstances, it would be bad enough looking at the ——— never mind working with him and I’d be doing all the work ‘cause he knows nothing about football!!!

Just don't play either of them.
If we had a half-decent striker I would agree with you but we don't...
We played Maupay up front and Keane at the back and both did not work.
We can't play Maupay as a centre-back, so there is only one option left...

Desperate times?

Whatever about the player we pay over 25 million a year in wages to our 6 senior centre backs not including Brantwaite out on loan. Thats before amortisation. The squad is woefully unbalanced when you compare that position to others.

Its a big cost.

He kept us up last season is about as true as Denise getting chickened out, he's one of the main reasons we were down there.

Donkey of a player.
And who is the main reason we are down there now, in a worse position. Not Keane
From Pickford to Richarlison they all played a big part in last season, but when needed Keane was on of the few that delivered at the business end of the season.

And who is the main reason we are down there now, in a worse position. Not Keane
From Pickford to Richarlison they all played a big part in last season, but when needed Keane was on of the few that delivered at the business end of the season.
They all played a big part in Everton football club nearly being relegated, your buddy Keane being one of the biggest reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.