2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a world where Nathan Collins is linked to Wolves for £20mil....surely we can get £2mil for Michael Keane?

Anyone?
I think if we wanted to move him.on mate we would easily receive 10m+ for him. Fact is I don't think we are looking at doing so currently - pre season I think we'll settle on a cb pairing (3) and after that we may see 1 move on.

Sick to death of this bloke

While he hasn’t had the Everton career I’d have hoped for he was important towards the end of the season, scored the first goal v Palace and is much better when we keep it simple.

Given the amount of stick and abuse he’s been given he’s at least professional in how he conducts himself.

While he hasn’t had the Everton career I’d have hoped for he was important towards the end of the season, scored the first goal v Palace and is much better when we keep it simple.

Given the amount of stick and abuse he’s been given he’s at least professional in how he conducts himself.
Its great having Keane in the squad as it helps to expose some of the serious problem's within our fan base.
Rather then support the team and look for positive aspects to it, areas that we can encourage too hopefully do well for us, we have some who prefer to hunt for reasons to be negative and in some cases thrive on either Everton defeats or individual poor performances.
Keane is the type of players youngsters should take inspiration from.

Its great having Keane in the squad as it helps to expose some of the serious problem's within our fan base.
Rather then support the team and look for positive aspects to it, areas that we can encourage too hopefully do well for us, we have some who prefer to hunt for reasons to be negative and in some cases thrive on either Everton defeats or individual poor performances.
You do know he was having a go at your hero?

…extraordinarily daft.

Status
Not open for further replies.