2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

unwell? sounds like he's not in the best mental state right now - and letting in goals is having a huge impact on him.

We’ll that’s my interpretation.

If he’s mentally unprepared for too flight football, then you need to make sure he’s out the spotlight for a few weeks.

With him in the side it’s costing us, and possibly him long term. Branthwaite is more than suitable.

We’ll that’s my interpretation.

If he’s mentally unprepared for too flight football, then you need to make sure he’s out the spotlight for a few weeks.

With him in the side it’s costing us, and possibly him long term. Branthwaite is more than suitable.

What was Branthwaite doing for that 4th goal? Was tracking back in absolute no man’s land. I don’t trust him either.

unwell? sounds like he's not in the best mental state right now - and letting in goals is having a huge impact on him.
A good manager will take a distressed player out of the firing line at a time like this. He is a human being and needs to be protected and, then hopefully, rebuilt at the opportune time. A relegation battle is probably not that time.

8B13F163-470D-4CCC-8EA4-6EAABCD10896.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.