2020/21 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

D9m5VxqVUAAbv77.jpg

Let it be known that Koeman, Silva, Allardyce all insisted to play their way... in the case of Koeman and Silva, high up the pitch and exposing Keane.

Only Carlo came along and said that's dumb worked out a way to get the best out of Keane.

Just about the player of the season so far.. solid and consistent every game. And has there been a better CB in the league?

His distribution and positioning has come on massively.

He’s never going to be the quickest, but he more than makes up for it by getting himself onto everything that comes in the box.

Wouldn’t swap him for any centre back in the league on current form.

Let it be known that Koeman, Silva, Allardyce all insisted to play their way... in the case of Koeman and Silva, high up the pitch and exposing Keane.

Only Carlo came along and said that's dumb worked out a way to get the best out of Keane.

Just about the player of the season so far.. solid and consistent every game. And has there been a better CB in the league?
Carlo being a world class manager on show again.

The amount they banged on last night about pogbas passing. They want to focus more on Keane. He’s always had amazing long passing and last night was no different. No mention though by the pundits. He’s becoming an integral part of the team. Not quite first name on the sheet but I can see that happening one day.

Of course not, it is Everton.

Genuinely one of my favourite players, and one who’s benefiting most from Ancelotti being round. The fact he has added goals this season is a massive bonus, last night being his 4th, the most he’s scored since being at the club

The Colossus of Walton.

Little brain fart with the rest of the defence for the Dingles goal last night, but rock solid apart from that - calm, puts a tackle in, wants to carry it up and his passing is opening up teams for us, plus the old swede getting on the end of things makes kegger give me degsy mount vibes, and I'll take that all day.

Genuinely one of my favourite players, and one who’s benefiting most from Ancelotti being round. The fact he has added goals this season is a massive bonus, last night being his 4th, the most he’s scored since being at the club

He's scored more than his twin brother now who actually plays as a striker.

He's doing well this season, hes a good defender with decent passing range, he just lacks pace but im more than happy with our defence this year, well cbs at least

Status
Not open for further replies.