2020/21 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s been much better at putting himself in a position where his lack of pace isn’t taken advantage of. Really great reading of the game.

He would drive me up the wall when smaller players would out jump him in the box for headers and now he and Mina are dominating everything in the air. I generally think he’s actually one of the better passes on the team as well. There’s been a lot of attacks started with him sending a perfect diagonal pass.

He’s been much better at putting himself in a position where his lack of pace isn’t taken advantage of. Really great reading of the game.

He would drive me up the wall when smaller players would out jump him in the box for headers and now he and Mina are dominating everything in the air. I generally think he’s actually one of the better passes on the team as well. There’s been a lot of attacks started with him sending a perfect diagonal pass.

there is a lot more cover now than there was when he came here, when it was Williams or Jagileka next to him - Godfrey is ludicrously fast, and with Holgate too a lot of his weaknesses are covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.