2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backs against the wall proper park the bus Tony Pulista Stoke style tactics, He's absolutely class he's top of the range.
High line passing it out from the back, He absolutely stinks.

Backs against the wall proper park the bus Tony Pulista Stoke style tactics, He's absolutely class he's top of the range.
High line passing it out from the back, He absolutely stinks.

...I really don’t see him as a backs to the wall defender. Jagielka and Carragher would put their bodies on the line to defend, I don’t see Keane as that type.

He’s less exposed sitting deep because there’s less space to exploit behind him. He’s just a lucky boy to be playing in this era of the game.

He should have been relegated to selling Golden Goal tickets for the reminder of this contract after getting bullied in submission by that absolute Bog Rat Vardy in the league cup. Can't remember the last time a felt that angry with a players individual performance than the one he churned out that night.
Is the arl fella who sells the golden goal around the pitch still going?

...I really don’t see him as a backs to the wall defender. Jagielka and Carragher would put their bodies on the line to defend, I don’t see Keane as that type.

He’s less exposed sitting deep because there’s less space to exploit behind him. He’s just a lucky boy to be playing in this era of the game.
He's an England international you know ha.
And Howard Kendall never got an England cap. As you say lucky lucky boy.

Interview with him in Overpriced Subscription Service as he talks about his mental health.

Now...very serious subject and hope he's getting the help he needs.

But in terms of him as a player, you can understand why he won't be able to perform at the top top level

Status
Not open for further replies.