2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....after speaking with somebody associated with our club, I mentioned on here a few years ago how they were trying to support his mental health issues. Despite all the wealth and fame, football is like any occupation, those involved are not immune to this illness.

Id be shocked if he was here after the summer...

Whats your feeling on him eggs? Think he will be moved on?

Id be shocked if he was here after the summer...

Whats your feeling on him eggs? Think he will be moved on?

...as we know, ’moving a player on’ is easier said than done. First somebody has to want him at the price quoted, and secondly the player has to be prepared to move.

I’ve never been a fan of Keane, I think he’s very ordinary. I have no idea if he’ll move on, but I’d be disappointed if he’s a regular starter next season.

...as we know, ’moving a player on’ is easier said than done. First somebody has to want him at the price quoted, and secondly the player has to be prepared to move.

I’ve never been a fan of Keane, I think he’s very ordinary. I have no idea if he’ll move on, but I’d be disappointed if he’s a regular starter next season.

With all the links to incoming centre backs i cant see him staying. 2 years on his deal only.

I think with Ancelotti talking about how in some games, we weren’t composed at the back when getting pressed. Is the reason we’re looking at technically gifted CB’s. And probably extends to the midfielders.

Keane I think will go, but if he stays I wouldn’t imagine him getting much game time

I think with Ancelotti talking about how in some games, we weren’t composed at the back when getting pressed. Is the reason we’re looking at technically gifted CB’s. And probably extends to the midfielders.

Keane I think will go, but if he stays I wouldn’t imagine him getting much game time

Keane's problem isn't how technically gifted he is though. For a centre back hes not awful on the ball, a much better "footballer" than people give him credit for.

His problem is he is a crap defender, doesn't read danger well, is slow to react and doesn't impose himself.

His biggest problem for me is his mentality he makes one mistake and falls to pieces dont think he is a bad defender not good enough for us but could do well at another xlub

Status
Not open for further replies.