2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few players did that. Davies did it, and Holgate also.

Reeks of a lack of communication from team mates - a good old fashioned shout of “time”.

Yep, got me thinking about Pickford and his lack of communication with his 2 centre halves. He sees everything in front of him so is he not yelling to them I wonder?

The one in the 2nd half though, there was 37k Evertonians all shouting "time" and he just ballooned his header straight back to a Utd player lol

Apart from those kind of moments and the half volley into the Family Enclosure, I actually felt he dealt with them quite well, won a lot of headers and didn't give them much of a sniff.

Yep, got me thinking about Pickford and his lack of communication with his 2 centre halves. He sees everything in front of him so is he not yelling to them I wonder?

The one in the 2nd half though, there was 37k Evertonians all shouting "time" and he just ballooned his header straight back to a Utd player lol

Apart from those kind of moments and the half volley into the Family Enclosure, I actually felt he dealt with them quite well, won a lot of headers and didn't give them much of a sniff.

Yeah, 37k people shouted “time”, then 37k people shouted “ ‘kinnel”

We’d be fools to keep him as backup, he’ll be entering his last 2 years on his contract so realistically it’s our last opportunity to get as much back for him as possible before we have to offer him a contract extension which means we’re truly stuck with him for many more years to come
No, I know we would be fools, but we aren't going to be able to sell him, so we'll have to keep him as backup. lol

He had a good game.

One thing he did not do is get purchase on any of the several thousand corners we had in the second half. For the most part they were decently struck. Credit to Maguire & co for dealing with them but we really should have had at least one or two headers on frame for all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.