2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Keane coming straight out and saying “VAR screwed us again”

Yes lad.
Full quote from this: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51699199

Everton defender Michael Keane described it as a "ridiculous" decision.

"How has that goal been disallowed for us?" he asked on BBC Radio 5 Live. "De Gea has gone the other way because he can see the ball and it was going towards that corner. Then it hit Harry Maguire - I think it was Maguire anyway - and it's gone right in the corner.

"There's not a chance he's getting back to save it. VAR screwed us again."

Last edited:
Full quote from this: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51699199

Everton defender Michael Keane described it as a "ridiculous" decision.

"How has that goal been disallowed for us?" he asked on BBC Radio 5 Live. "De Gea has gone the other way because he can see the ball and it was going towards that corner. Then it hit Harry Maguire - I think it was Maguire anyway - and it's gone right in the corner.

"There's not a chance he's getting back to save it. VAR screwed us again."

Wow. Strong language. Had to check the article because I didn’t believe it. Fair play Michael.

(I assume he’ll get a red card and a 4 game ban now for that?)

Wow. Strong language. Had to check the article because I didn’t believe it. Fair play Michael.

(I assume he’ll get a red card and a 4 game ban now for that?)
Needs to be said as it is. Not the empathetic it's a difficult decision for officials, roll over and tickle me on the tummy Everton we've had until recently.

Thought he played ok and can be a backup for next season as clearly nobody will pay anywhere near 20/30m for him and match his current wages.

Thought he played ok and can be a backup for next season as clearly nobody will pay anywhere near 20/30m for him and match his current wages.
We’d be fools to keep him as backup, he’ll be entering his last 2 years on his contract so realistically it’s our last opportunity to get as much back for him as possible before we have to offer him a contract extension which means we’re truly stuck with him for many more years to come

We’d be fools to keep him as backup, he’ll be entering his last 2 years on his contract so realistically it’s our last opportunity to get as much back for him as possible before we have to offer him a contract extension which means we’re truly stuck with him for many more years to come

There’s no way we’re signing 2 new centre halves this summer though.

Was solid today but ffs I wish he would calm down with the aimless headers. About 5 times today he had time to take it down and he just aimlessly let's it bounce off his 50p head.

A few players did that. Davies did it, and Holgate also.

Reeks of a lack of communication from team mates - a good old fashioned shout of “time”.

Status
Not open for further replies.