2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrible buy, terrible player. Wouldn’t have even got into the squad when we had the likes of Jags Lescott Yobo Distin Heitinga. He’s a championship chump and if he was playing for Norwich or Watford we’d be saying how he’s going down to his level. A few good months at Burnley playing in a deep compact 4 and we splashed 30 million on him. Utterly ridiculous. There was a reason why United punted him and no one else wanted him. Too slow, very unintelligent on the pitch, poor on the ball and cumbersome in the tackle. A complete waste of money and an awful buy.

I didn't see the need to pick him against utd to be honest, if if he did okay in that game we all know he will get the wrong side at some point
I know yea I’m not sure meself why he got picked against united but he did ok I suppose But after today I think it will be back to mina.carlo seems to like to rotate them like holgate was on the bench against palace at home never understood that one either.

I know yea I’m not sure meself why he got picked against united but he did ok I suppose But after today I think it will be back to mina.carlo seems to like to rotate them like holgate was on the bench against palace at home never understood that one either.
Hopefully he's just having a look at everyone in match day situations and doesn't actually see them as an option

Terrible buy, terrible player. Wouldn’t have even got into the squad when we had the likes of Jags Lescott Yobo Distin Heitinga. He’s a championship chump and if he was playing for Norwich or Watford we’d be saying how he’s going down to his level. A few good months at Burnley playing in a deep compact 4 and we splashed 30 million on him. Utterly ridiculous. There was a reason why United punted him and no one else wanted him. Too slow, very unintelligent on the pitch, poor on the ball and cumbersome in the tackle. A complete waste of money and an awful buy.
And very importantly a coward an utter utter coward

Its a simple fact of life, play Michael Keane in anything other than a deep defence and he will gift goals...

...as we saw yesterday.

He simply must be sold in the summer.
To be honest I would be shocked if he plays for Everton next season. Same with Davies and Siggy if anyone will stump up some coin for Iceland.
Least Carlo is seeing these guys for himself

For a guy who is massive, he gets completely bullied by any centre forward that has a bit of a physical game about them and to add to what someone else has said he's spineless like a lot in the squad. He is one of four regular starters that I want gone in the summer. Sigurdsson, Schneiderlin and Sidibe (easy one).

Status
Not open for further replies.