2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree, Barkley more so he had attacking options.If you are a cm then you should be looking to get attacks going. Notice you have not pointed out more Keane errors. Give him a break ffs.

As for Barkley, he got well with us from his injury but as soon as well beat to London and we got sod all in transfer fee, the rat.

Are you talking against kosovo or do you mean Keane errors in general?

Was at fault for villas first goal

I think we paid around £23 million for the lad,after a nightmarish start with us,I think he now looks worth that transfer fee, nothing more, nothing less.

Exactly this, he's not a bad defender at all and he's improved massively but he's also not that good, he's just solid. Mina j think has shown he's a much much better defender in a shorter space of time, think the next window/s should he spent looking for a mina partner, Keane is am excellent 3rd choice

Exactly this, he's not a bad defender at all and he's improved massively but he's also not that good, he's just solid. Mina j think has shown he's a much much better defender in a shorter space of time, think the next window/s should he spent looking for a mina partner, Keane is am excellent 3rd choice
Explain what solid is about keane mate i would be interested, I don't think he is good at all myself.

Last edited:
I like Keane he's okay for now but I can never feel comfortable with him, He can be liable to basic mistakes or simple balls over the top or any striker with a bit of space, tbh I'm still fuming about the Leicester one.
When Keane is up for it he can be really good and look like a proper top draw player, I won't be too bothered if Everton carried on with him but if we were to enter the top 6 bracket as a club he'd be first out the door tbh for a better upgrade.

I like Keane he's okay for now but I can never feel comfortable with him, He can be liable to basic mistakes or simple balls over the top or any striker with a bit of space, tbh I'm still fuming about the Leicester one.
When Keane is up for it he can be really good and look like a proper top draw player, I won't be too bothered if Everton carried on with him but if we were to enter the top 6 bracket as a club he'd be first out the door tbh for a better upgrade.
Mate never has keane looked Top draw.

Under Silva he's been alrite don't you think? He worries me everytime someone is one on one with him but overall he's not awful ( he was in his first season tbf )
He's had been ok.But overall that's what he is ok.He looks clumsy and you just know any forward with anything about him will tear keane to shreds.

Status
Not open for further replies.