2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye it was bad all round.

Think the thing with Keane is he does rarely make errors. It's just when he does they always end up in a goal. The last one I can think of for us would be Leicester at home last season.
That sort of error you mean? Like on the ball? I'd agree with that. He still makes loads of defensive errors though, like letting Wesley run straight past him to score last week.

Aye it was bad all round.

Think the thing with Keane is he does rarely make errors. It's just when he does they always end up in a goal. The last one I can think of for us would be Leicester at home last season.

Walcott, Keane, and Pickford all messed themselves on that goal. It was a group effort of suck.

Keane was poor last night, but so were Maguire and Rice. It was a reality check for the whole team, we will not even contend let alone win the euros next year playing like that.
Thing is Keane had one mental moment, Barkley had time and didnt have to.pass to him, but yeah Keane messed up badly once he got the pass. But mental moments like you can't really judge a player on, like Pickford at Anfield.
Maguire has been awful all season and had a shocking full 90 last night.

Anyway much rather Keane make that for England then Everton, he will be aware on Sunday now

A stark reminder that we need another quality centre half this transfer window. Hopefully the added competition for places will stop Keane from making defensive errors.

Why do people say get the clangers out the way in an England shirt, he’s been dropping clangers in an Everton shirt regardless and will continue too.

I believe that Keane is a "confidence" player . Let's hope this error and the criticism doesn't affect his form at Everton , which in the main , has been decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.