2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is Keane had one mental moment, Barkley had time and didnt have to.pass to him, but yeah Keane messed up badly once he got the pass. But mental moments like you can't really judge a player on, like Pickford at Anfield.
Maguire has been awful all season and had a shocking full 90 last night.

Anyway much rather Keane make that for England then Everton, he will be aware on Sunday now

Not sure about that tbf. Not great, not awful. That's because he's just a pretty decent player, not an £80m one.

Thing is Keane had one mental moment, Barkley had time and didnt have to.pass to him, but yeah Keane messed up badly once he got the pass. But mental moments like you can't really judge a player on, like Pickford at Anfield.
Maguire has been awful all season and had a shocking full 90 last night.

Anyway much rather Keane make that for England then Everton, he will be aware on Sunday now

When I first watched I thought Barkley was at fault. It was a terrible pass.

When I first watched I thought Barkley was at fault. It was a terrible pass.
It was but Keane should have aimed for row Y a good defender know when to play out and when to hoof. You'll get a groan from the crowd for the later but clean sheets help win matches

Kosovo only.

Did you lambast Pickford for his blunder against Liverpool? as much as you complain about Keane.

I said elsewhere about getting on players backs, give them a break and support them.

Oerrr calm down you big girl

I'm not even skating Keane I'm just saying overall he's not that good, which he isn't.

The amount of times this utter clown gets caught ball watching is unreal for a supposed premier league centre back.

Richarlison missed header and calvert lewin asleep on back post but Keane is so immobile all he can do is try and push the 2 bournemouth payers who attack the ball to put it in the net.

Hes just not very good at any aspect of top class football and we wont progress with him at centre half.

Status
Not open for further replies.