2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right about Gordon West but how many were affected as badly as Gordon, Eggs you played to a decent standard, I’ll bet most of the lads you played with couldn’t wait to get on the pitch and show what they could do.

....i’m not so sure everybody was as keen as you suggest, Cameron. I’ll hold my hand up and admit to being quite happy when games were called off, I loved everything associated with the game more than 90mins on the pitch.

Some individuals can be fearful of playing. I don’t think Keane is in that category, but perhaps his head goes down or he gets flustered if his mind isn’t right.

Amen brother! Fabulous little player Beardsley was, and yet he seems to be a player people forget? Weird.

Yeah Gazza wore Beardsley pyjamas haha Sublime player one of the best Englands ever produced, if he looked like Beckham you'd hear a lot more about him no doubt,

Big Mick to storm the League this year, clean sheet keggers they'll be calling him.

Who needs looks when you can football like the Beardsley could
Yes very true, to be honest I’d already said he was a cracking footballer earlier in this thread !!!
Yeah Gazza wore Beardsley pyjamas haha Sublime player one of the best Englands ever produced, if he looked like Beckham you'd hear a lot more about him no doubt,

Big Mick to storm the League this year, clean sheet keggers they'll be calling him.
I hope you are correct, I struggle to keep my kecks clean watching him, he gives me the sh —ts

I though Del gave him a tough time 1st half but he looked solid 2nd half. Him and Mina are proper old fashioned defender's who love to stick their head in and get blocks.

Let's hope the clean sheets continue

Status
Not open for further replies.