2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some are never going to rate him it seems. Stick Zouma, Mina or anyone else next to him makes no difference, he’s an excellent centre half.

I personally would have made him captain. He’s one of the first names on the team sheet and rightly so, Coleman will come under severe pressure from Sidibe as the season progresses.
Why would you make him captain"?

I like many wrote Keane off after the first year, then we realised the injury he has sustained. Fully fit last year and it showed. Let’s hope the same for Mina and they can establish a partnership.

Happy to admit I was wrong about Keane I was his biggest critic but he has shut me right up, really has come on so much over the past year
100% the same here shut me up as well good on the lad .He seems a lot more calm and confident in the last few months and the price of English centre halfs now if he keeps it up money well spent

...was speaking to somebody associated with the club over the weekend who told me they have to monitor the lads mental strength and confidence. Apparently he’s very quiet, particularly on the pitch and a bit of a worrier.

Like in any walk of life, I suppose Football is made up of very different types.
Hopefully this doesn’t have an effect on him going forward as his form the last 9 or so months has been very good.
Perhaps a case of being overawed at being a premier league player...

Hopefully this doesn’t have an effect on him going forward as his form the last 9 or so months has been very good.
Perhaps a case of being overawed at being a premier league player...

...it’s probably just the lads natural character. He must have some fortitude to play at this level, but perhaps he’s just a bit fragile if he has something that’s concerning him.

Status
Not open for further replies.