2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

The lad has me eating my words. First season and beginning of last he was awful and struck me as too timid.
I think him being recalled to the England team has bolstered his confidence and he's solid as a rock at present. Bodes well for the future.

The lad has me eating my words. First season and beginning of last he was awful and struck me as too timid.
I think him being recalled to the England team has bolstered his confidence and he's solid as a rock at present. Bodes well for the future.
Same here, already wrote him off as a misfit and total waste of money. So glad to be able to say I was wrong.

How much do you think he's worth in today's market? Maguire going for £80mil, Bournemouth quoting £65mil for Ake.. If he carries on current form to the end of this season I think we'd be looking at around £60mil for Keane.

How much do you think he's worth in today's market? Maguire going for £80mil, Bournemouth quoting £65mil for Ake.. If he carries on current form to the end of this season I think we'd be looking at around £60mil for Keane.
If these clean sheets carry on well be in CL and he'll be going nowhere

If he isn’t already worth more than Ake, something is horribly wrong with this world!

I was saying to the girl who sits next to me at the match, isn’t it lovely not to be having palpitations every single time a cross comes into our box nowadays? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.