2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turns like a tugboat.If he could just stand on the six yard box line and head everything out he is a great player, other than that.....

Feel a bit for him with the england thing. So many blowing smoke up mings arse but there is a huge difference between bulgaria and the czech republic. As the table shows. Mings would have probably got run ragged by them aswell.

I've been watching clips of Unai Núñez on Youtube and I like the way he plays. Seems like a really good player who can read a game when most of our defenders, if not all, react to events. Ideal Michael Keane replacement.

We need two new centre halves in the next two transfer windows. Get one in in January, then get Keane out in the summer and a second in in the summer.

Personally would take him out on Saturday. He's having a rotten time and he cant have any confidence at all. Just have a word with him, tell him he's having a break and to get his head down and come back stronger in a couple of weeks

Personally would take him out on Saturday. He's having a rotten time and he cant have any confidence at all. Just have a word with him, tell him he's having a break and to get his head down and come back stronger in a couple of weeks

And who replaces him?

Feel a bit for him with the england thing. So many blowing smoke up mings arse but there is a huge difference between bulgaria and the czech republic. As the table shows. Mings would have probably got run ragged by them aswell.

a huge difference? really? both teams aren't very good

the one thing I will say about Keane is, Maguire had an equally poor game but Keane gets all the stick for it ( they were both terrible ) but keane WAS still terrible

And who replaces him?

I would love you to tell me how you expect him to know the answer to that, he's not privvy to boardroom discussions. Does my head in the 'who can we get' shouts as if there's hardly any managers in the world. Just because a fan can't suggest anyone doesn't mean nobody is available or would come.

a huge difference? really? both teams aren't very good

the one thing I will say about Keane is, Maguire had an equally poor game but Keane gets all the stick for it ( they were both terrible ) but keane WAS still terrible

They are sitting 2nd in the group on 12 points. Bulgaria are bottom on zero wins. Id say there is a huge difference yeah. Def say it was easier to look better against bulgaria than it was Czech repulblic.

They are sitting 2nd in the group on 12 points. Bulgaria are bottom on zero wins. Id say there is a huge difference yeah. Def say it was easier to look better against bulgaria than it was Czech repulblic.

mate have you seen who are in our group? they are both terrible teams, Czech are better but not "far better"

sure England hammered them around the same score they hammered bulgaria

mate have you seen who are in our group? they are both terrible teams, Czech are better but not "far better"

sure England hammered them around the same score they hammered bulgaria

Im not saying either are good but i think its fair to say it was easier to look better against bulgaria. Facts are czech went level with england in the group. Bulgaria have won 0.

Im not saying either are good but i think its fair to say it was easier to look better against bulgaria. Facts are czech went level with england in the group. Bulgaria have won 0.

again Bulgaria have won 0 because they are awful, Czech have won more games because they are better but have won games against poor teams ( the England game was a one off lets be honest )

either way I kind of get what you are saying in it's easier to look better against Bulgaria as mings was relatively untroubled... but Keanes form has been an issue ALL season not just against Czech

he shouldn't be anywhere near the England team ( he shouldn't be anywhere near our team is truth is being told ) we just don't have someone to replace him

Status
Not open for further replies.