2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ok that's how it works

Shane long 100s of premier League games

Mbappe 0 premier League games, loads in the farmer league

Hasn't Gabriel just been called up to the squad as well? Maybe that shows how good he is after only 12 months.

No Gabriel hasn't been called up to the squad, he might well do, but as of yet Brazil haven't announced their squad.

And yes, that's how it works, Shane Long is a vastly better Premier League player than Mbappe and Messi.

No Gabriel hasn't been called up to the squad, he might well do, but as of yet Brazil haven't announced their squad.

And yes, that's how it works, Shane Long is a vastly better Premier League player than Mbappe and Messi.

Brazil have some very good centre backs though, England do not, case and point Michael Keane being called up.

And no, that's not how it works at all you are talking out of your hoop here pal.

Hahahahahha nar your right mate. If I was a premiership team I'd deffo have Shane long over Messi and mbappe as he's proven.

@MarcelsGoat

Think you have yourself a little following on here lad, someone has just give me minus rep ( whatever that means ) and called me a weird little mutant for this post hahahahahahahaha buzzed out.

I just think one of Gibson/Branthwaite/New Signing is going to imminently relegate him to fourth choice and we’re going to be lumbered with another unsaleable asset on big wages. That’s my fear anyway.

I just think one of Gibson/Branthwaite/New Signing is going to imminently relegate him to fourth choice and we’re going to be lumbered with another unsaleable asset on big wages. That’s my fear anyway.
Carlo rotates his squad. I think he will use all four of his CB’s.
Keane has more experience so for the time being will get regular games. He is a decent but uninspiring player and will definitely have resale value.

On the basis that Carlo has had input in to whether or not Keane is in his long term plans I’m going to go with his view on Keane being good enough or not. The deal also protects the clubs investment albeit with the outlay of the new contract but that’s the way it works.

Gibson is out on loan and not surely if he is up to PL. Branthwaite is a kid with potential and physical presence.

Have to trust Carlo.

Status
Not open for further replies.