2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from brain fart in the first minute i thought he had a good game. Im not one to defend him usually and Im glad he was dropped for Mina and Holgate. But today, imo, he had a good game.

Judging how a player plays because of how you feel of them is thick. So yeh
That’s not what I’m doing though. I thought he really struggled in the first half, and they caused us a lot of problems. He was better in the second half, but overall it was like a 6/10 performance for me. You’re obviously very easily pleased and that’s fine, it must help being an Everton fan.

That’s not what I’m doing though. I thought he really struggled in the first half, and they caused us a lot of problems. He was better in the second half, but overall it was like a 6/10 performance for me. You’re obviously very easily pleased and that’s fine, it must help being an Everton fan.

Whats that last line about? Are you not an Everton fan?! I thought Keane did ok yesterday, did what he had to against the aerial threat and snuffed out danger. I’d probably give him a 7/10 so only slightly better than what you said my point is people saying he was terrible yesterday and he wasn’t. They’re basing it on the fact they see he’s had a poor season and have already made their mind up before he’s played.

You dont understand my point and that’s fine, based on this season he’s not good enough but he was decent last season and was a main stay in a defence that had the 3rd highest amount of clean sheets, he played predominantly with Zouma and they made a good pairing. I just don’t think he’s anywhere near as bad as people make out, it’s about having the right partnership and maybe him and Mina are too similar.

Whats that last line about? Are you not an Everton fan?! I thought Keane did ok yesterday, did what he had to against the aerial threat and snuffed out danger. I’d probably give him a 7/10 so only slightly better than what you said my point is people saying he was terrible yesterday and he wasn’t. They’re basing it on the fact they see he’s had a poor season and have already made their mind up before he’s played.

You dont understand my point and that’s fine, based on this season he’s not good enough but he was decent last season and was a main stay in a defence that had the 3rd highest amount of clean sheets, he played predominantly with Zouma and they made a good pairing. I just don’t think he’s anywhere near as bad as people make out, it’s about having the right partnership and maybe him and Mina are too similar.
I understand your point, but you called me thick for not agreeing with it. Not a great debating tactic if I’m honest with you.

I am obviously an Everton fan, I was just saying your incredibly low expectations of footballers probably helps when you support us, I wish I was as happy with poor performances as you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.