2018/19 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
still early, to be sure, but given his recent form, can't help but wonder where he'd be now if last year we'd a manager from the outset with the faintest of idea of how to use him effectively...

Any updates on Keane ? In my opinion we have really missed him last two games, last season's Keane wouldn't of made much difference but this season he has been much better and I'm sure he might of made Sunday harder for West Ham then Holgate did

Any updates on Keane ? In my opinion we have really missed him last two games, last season's Keane wouldn't of made much difference but this season he has been much better and I'm sure he might of made Sunday harder for West Ham then Holgate did
Arnautovic humiliated Keane at their place in May.

I'm sure we'll all be reminded of how useless he is sooner rather than later.

Shame he got Injured he was doing petty well before that. At least he puts his foot or head in, unlike Zouma or Holgate for the Hammers third.

Considering he broke his head a couple of weeks ago, thought he picked up right where he left off and played well.

Has looked a different player this season compared to last. Mina and Keane has to be the future partnership.

Considering he broke his head a couple of weeks ago, thought he picked up right where he left off and played well.

Has looked a different player this season compared to last. Mina and Keane has to be the future partnership.
He has no movement. None. That’s not something you can improve on. A mobile forward kills him.

Arsenal are a mess. totally disjointed, so it’s not a good opponent to measure yourself against.

Status
Not open for further replies.