Michael Bradley & Nuno Valente

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like it, the only reasons any professional would choose the German league over England is if they couldn't speak English or they thought they would be unable to cope in the Premiership I wonder if Bradley lacks belief in his ability to play in the Prem if this report is true.

I seriously doubt that a man of his age who has firmly entrenched himself in his National Team and is playing on one of the upper tier leagues in Europe thinks he couldn't handle the English Premiership or any other league for that matter.

He may feel he has a bit more to learn or will need to have the requisite time to acclimate to the pace of the English Premier League but I'm sure he thinks he can handle it.

Moyes is interested all right ! Yesterday the Daily Post called Bradley Everton's 'top summer target', and they're usually well informed. Today they're saying that Moyes only values Bradley at £2.5m, which could obviously be a stumbling block.

:huh::huh:

Pulled this off the Villa boards, apparently Bradley is thinking about Germany; well at least that's what his German agent says:

American starlet Michael Bradley favours a move to Germany - his agent has confirmed to skysports.com.

The Heerenveen midfielder has been strongly linked with a switch to the Premier League with Manchester United, Everton, Blackburn, Aston Villa, Middlesbrough and Sunderland amongst those to have scouted him in recent months.

Scottish giants Celtic are also said to be keeping close tabs on him - whilst German outfits Werder Bremen and Stuttgart are keen.

And although he would not rule out a move to England - his agent Kon Schramm confirmed a switch to the Bundesliga looked the most likely option.

"He will probably make the move to Germany," Schramm told skysports.com.

"He likes the clubs, the league and he knows it better. I think he will feel good in Germany."

No contact

The most serious interest from England appears to be emerging from Merseyside with David Moyes attending a match recently to make a check on Bradley - who has scored an impressive 15 goals from central midfield.

But Schramm insisted he has not heard from The Toffees.

"There is no contact with an English club at this moment, a move to England is possible but we will see," he continued.

"We hope something on his future will develop in the next month or so.

"He has one-year left on his current contract and a transfer is not something Heerenveen have really talked about."

I can't see it to be honest and I'd be dissapointed if we moved from Moutinho to Bradley. He'd be a good squad player but he shouldn't be priority.

Well Lescott doesnt want to play LB anymore he has told Moyes this. Ofc if he HAS to do, he will cos hes a pro, but he would like to play in the middle from now on. I thought we had already signed Nuno for another year anyway? Wasnt this done near end of the season?

Anyway, my Dutch friend says Bradley is a good player and would do well in the Prem, so snap him up, hes cheap enough atm.

I can't see it to be honest and I'd be dissapointed if we moved from Moutinho to Bradley. He'd be a good squad player but he shouldn't be priority.

I don't see us moving from Moutinho to Bradley either but if he's available and at a good price, I don't think it would hurt us to snap him up.

That said, I'm not sure he'd be coming here. I think he'll end up in Germany myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.