Votes: 11 2.7%
  • Davies

Votes: 136 33.1%
  • Calvert-Lewin

Votes: 93 22.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Says it all about tonight's performance, that arguably our best player was tom Davies and even he was playing out of position. At least we're safely through to the next round without any injuries.

Some of the moaning is over now. I honestly think that tonight has told us what we all knew, We badly need a forward. And a number ten. Wayne let me down tonight cos he gave the ball away so often, I do think that's down to the front 3ish not having played before. They'll get better. Wayne will too. Sandro was inefective tonight cos he got closed down quickly by some big fellas. Running off the back of a bigger man though... Nice one to Dominic too. Before his goal he came on and was already causing havoc and looking good. Got some stick on here before now, but what a finish. Davy needs time to settle too but great ball for the killer goal. Keane was ok, Jags had a good game and I honestly thought Ashley Williams played really well tonight. Maybe I missed the bits where he was shizz. Idrissa was Idrissa. Thought he might struggle after the yellow, but nah. Morgan is a complete midfielder. GazBaz did his thing too. If you're gonna take Morgan off with ten mins left then Barry is the right sub. Tom Davies should start every game now. Cos he's ace. And he don't tuck his shirt in much.

Can't be moaning. This is a team that are, fitness wise, ahead of us. West Ham and Southampton have both gone out of this comp early in the last few years. We're better than them and we're going into the group stages whoever we get in morra's draw for the last (early) knockout round... COYB.

I know these were rubbish and I know we should of spanked them but we look so rusty. We will get better as they play more with each other especially Wayne who looked like he needs to play as much as possible.

We still need a striker though and Siggi will be useful if he signs but at the back we looked solid for most part and DCL's performance was a pleasant surprise.

Not great but as bad as some are making out and its job done

Austria Vienna
Suduva
AEK Larnaca
Shkendija
Dinamo Zagreb
Apollon Limassol
FC Oleksandria
Panathinakos
Crvena Zvezda
Zenit st Petersburg
Videoton
Fenerbahce
Ostersunds FK
Krasnodor
Maritimo
PAOK Salonika
Skenderbeu
FC Utrecht
SC Rheindorf Altach
FC Midtjylland
Hadjuk Split
Athletic Bilbao
Marseille
AC Milan
NK Osijek
Maccabi Tel - Aviv
Domzale
Everton
AIK as the score stands going through against Sporting Braga
But there's so many to choose from.... Am I in any way correct in thinking we can't get some of those? Or do we have a chance of being drawn with AC?

Says it all about tonight's performance, that arguably our best player was tom Davies and even he was playing out of position. At least we're safely through to the next round without any injuries.

I know these were rubbish and I know we should of spanked them but we look so rusty. We will get better as they play more with each other especially Wayne who looked like he needs to play as much as possible.

We still need a striker though and Siggi will be useful if he signs but at the back we looked solid for most part and DCL's performance was a pleasant surprise.

Not great but as bad as some are making out and its job done
I'm with you Totally. It wasn't nice and it was far from pretty. It's a job done though and we're in the draw for next round. All we can ask.

Formation was totally weird tonight. Just didn't work with the players we had. Spent a lot of money then still had our potentially best ball playing midfielder playing wing back.

Quality , all of them.

DGVadMOVoAAN4bd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.