Votes: 11 2.7%
  • Davies

Votes: 136 33.1%
  • Calvert-Lewin

Votes: 93 22.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saw the goal on Twitter when I was out, lovely finish. Not arsed about the rest of the game as long as nobody is injured its job done. I'm going with this being our poker face before we show our hand to them poor mutants in 9 days.
You've seen all you needed to see then mate. We'll hammer that lot!

A result is a result boring or not. If we won every game 1-0 and won the premier league would everyone complain? no don't think they would so be happy we got through onwards and upwards

Out of interest, we won both games and kept clean sheets in both, not sure what else people wanted us to do, some dont seem happy but I really cant see why, we did exactly what we had to do and got a bit more pre season experience.

Obviously you can only beat what's in front of you, and at the end of the day we're through to the next round, so happy with that. With the season starting in 9 days I think a lot of the worry is that we look way off the pace mate, disjointed (I know players have to gel) too many similar players, too slow, no width, bit toothless up front. I know there is plenty of time left in the window, so confident Koeman will address where we need to bring new signings in.

Out of interest, we won both games and kept clean sheets in both, not sure what else people wanted us to do, some dont seem happy but I really cant see why, we did exactly what we had to do and got a bit more pre season experience.

They want to lose 3-4. Entertainer.

Or they want Everton to beat every team 4-0 because we have £40m net spend after buying Sigurdsson tomorrow and Koeman is earning £6m a year.

My opinion is the only one I trust, of course. And I sincerely hope you feel the same about yours....otherwise what's the point of forming an opinion?

No problem with that. It's only your opinion, and subjective, hence open to being incorrect. My opinion is that Dowell is not good enough yet.

We got through and I am personally happy enough with that but surely you can see why people are slightly worried?

They were absolutely dreadful and we could barely break them down, obviously the clean sheet is a positive but if we want to finish top 4 we need a lot more for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.