Memories.........sweet, sweet memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Treb' , I'm hopeless at computers . I tried to upload that photie - I found it - , but couldn't .
Though if you go to my profile / albums / it's there .
Check it out . Enjoy the memories , mate .

Awww - that bought a lump to my throat. Thinking about all the joy that Alan Ball brought to me all those years ago. And it started that day, really. The Echo had two pics of him scoring both goals from quite close in - eyeball to eyeball with Lawrence. I may even have them somewhere as clippings. I'd forgotten about the leap of celebration. Thanks, kidder....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCD0Ey8CUX8[/media]

I get teary eyed everytime I watch this.

1) forgot how much i loved the fa cup last year
2) forgot how bad that challenge was by nolan
3) forgot how much i used to love lescott

great video!

Awww - that bought a lump to my throat. Thinking about all the joy that Alan Ball brought to me all those years ago. And it started that day, really. The Echo had two pics of him scoring both goals from quite close in - eyeball to eyeball with Lawrence. I may even have them somewhere as clippings. I'd forgotten about the leap of celebration. Thanks, kidder....

No worries , mate .
Top photie . If you find your's , post them , lad .

Looking back, it really hits Home how [Poor language removed] this Season has been.

We all know last Season, then the Season before we had the Uefa run and the Carling Cup, this Season has just been utter crap to be honest. I want a refund on my ST.

Status
Not open for further replies.