Memories.........sweet, sweet memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I was at Goodison...it's this memory that keeps me goin' some days. It was mental...I cried like the BGB that I am.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTwwAXQOhcg[/MEDIA]

Can't do the photie / website thing , but Bally's home debut , The [Poor language removed] at home , - he uny gets the 2 that day.
I've got a pic' of him running away - towards old Goodison Rd stand , whilst Flying Pig - [Poor language removed]'s keeper - has a look of , .. " Fuk !!! Who is HE ???!!! "

My fav' pic .
If I could upload it , I'd show you .

Can't do the photie / website thing , but Bally's home debut , The [Poor language removed] at home , - he uny gets the 2 that day.
I've got a pic' of him running away - towards old Goodison Rd stand , whilst Flying Pig - [Poor language removed]'s keeper - has a look of , .. " Fuk !!! Who is HE ???!!! "

My fav' pic .

That's a great memory, LCAB. I couldn't get a ticket that day and missed the game but recall the two pictures well. Both at the Park End, I think. I've been hoping to see a vid of the goals for years but I don't think there were any cameras there that day. Unless a GOT reader knows better?

Absolutely mint! A tackle from the top drawer. Ronaldo is a mother******* diver and any young kids wanna dive to get a decision,then have a look at that piece of exaggeration Ronaldo just did.

Neville won us that match for me. We may question his footballing qualities but whenever we face some big teams like the chelseas,arsenals,man utds..you see Neville leading the team out of the tunnel and think.." Giggs/Terry/Fabregas for them...,we have an equally top leader in Neville";)

Dunc's goal in 2005 vs utd and this moment of brilliance by Neville will just never get out of any evertonians head.

Carragher, can you do that? Can you ****?

And for other reasons....6mins and 45 seconds in....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8mhlWc57Ak[/media]

Always makes me smile, thank god it was only a friendly...and we won

That's a great memory, LCAB. I couldn't get a ticket that day and missed the game but recall the two pictures well. Both at the Park End, I think. I've been hoping to see a vid of the goals for years but I don't think there were any cameras there that day. Unless a GOT reader knows better?

Correct - as ever - Treb' .
No , Catterick thought the cameras would reveal his tactics - if you don't fukn mind - so even as late as '68 had to have his arm up his back to let them in .
Hence , very few true memories .

L.C.A.B. puts in , " Chip-On-Shoulder " , pile . along with us NOT HAVING A BADGE IN THE 60'S - I GET that WE DIDN'T NEED ONE , WE ARE EVERTON . I do .
My kids , however , think different and want real replica stuff .
Ho-hum .

Treb' , I'm hopeless at computers . I tried to upload that photie - I found it - , but couldn't .
Though if you go to my profile / albums / it's there .
Check it out . Enjoy the memories , mate .

My fav' pic .
Is that the one were he's jumping with one fist in the air. Back to the camera. Love it

anything Big Dunc did, will never be considered as wrong in my book =)

i stopped looking for that neville goal, when i stumbled across this nice goal v bolton (about 3 mins in)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXYEoaGAmC4&feature=related[/media]

Status
Not open for further replies.