Memorable 'ordinary' Everton fans - where are they now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cga0qAKXIAAmcDC.jpg

This poor lad eventually snapped after years of supporting the blues, he still wears an altogether different back to front "shirt" but now supports "Dracula" in his nefarious nighttime deeds.....
R.M._Renfield_(Bram_Stoker's_Dracula).jpg

Haha yeah!! I was trying to spread the word among mates in France who thought the RS were the only team worth worrying about!!
And it was of course a very young and impressionable Madame AllezlesBleus underneath the banner when she was still Mademoiselle!!!! We got married that summer haha.
Which game was it you were referring to allez mate?I'll have a look!

Nyarko

Was he the worst player we ever bought? Could he have turned into a decent player for us of price didn't run on the pitch.

It was to Trevor Steven if I remember right mate. Van den hauwe pushed him off the pitch. His last game before he left to go to rangers

Spot on mate.

There had been press speculation in the run up to the game, linking Trevor Steven with a move away as he said he wanted European football, and with English clubs still banned, we couldn't offer him that. Fans were unhappy with him over this and the fan that ran on targeted Steven, shouting stuff at him. It ended up being his last game for Everton, as he moved to Glasgow Rangers a few weeks later for £1.5m.

We were terrible that day reidy,but equalised shortly after his "intervention"!!

He just went back to his seat as well.

here's another from that day...
may-1989-kevin-ratcliffe-of-everton-tells-a-young-everton-supporter-picture-id1918096

Status
Not open for further replies.