Memorable 'ordinary' Everton fans - where are they now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be getting it mixed up with the 66 cup final bloke!
& worrabout Yer Mar ...
football-1989-fa-cup-final-wembley-20th-may-liverpool-3-v-everton-2-a-picture-id79023154
Christ @roydo has degenerated over the years;)lol

1. Stephen price.... I ended up talking to him at the city away game this year. Was with my mate having a pint and he came over chatting to him, as we stood there about 80 people walked past and let on to him. I said ******* hell mate, who the **** are you. Then my mate explained who he was.

Top fella to chat to by the way and still goes everywhere with the blues, a pleasure to be in his company ;)

1. Stephen price.... I ended up talking to him at the city away game this year. Was with my mate having a pint and he came over chatting to him, as we stood there about 80 people walked past and let on to him. I said ******* hell mate, who the **** are you. Then my mate explained who he was.

Top fella to chat to by the way and still goes everywhere with the blues, a pleasure to be in his company ;)

Yes he got the three year ban, but it never stopped him from watching the Blues.

I'll echo that - my mate introduced me to him at Crystal Palace a few weeks ago. Nice fella.

I'll echo that - my mate introduced me to him at Crystal Palace a few weeks ago. Nice fella.
I met him as my mates were talking to him before a Stoke game," do you and Nyarko still exchange christmas cards ?",really nice bloke.

It was to Trevor Steven if I remember right mate. Van den hauwe pushed him off the pitch. His last game before he left to go to rangers

Spot on mate.

There had been press speculation in the run up to the game, linking Trevor Steven with a move away as he said he wanted European football, and with English clubs still banned, we couldn't offer him that. Fans were unhappy with him over this and the fan that ran on targeted Steven, shouting stuff at him. It ended up being his last game for Everton, as he moved to Glasgow Rangers a few weeks later for £1.5m.

Status
Not open for further replies.