Media from Crystanbul 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know, i wonder if casual supports (or even casual footy viewers) were converted into everton supporters after our comeback
In an attempt to answer your question when I went to the gym this morning guys and some women who I am on nodding terms with know I'm a blue, made a bee line to us to talk about the game. They each said how great it must have been at the ground. After I told them about the atmosphere around the ground before during and after the game a few said they were going to get tickets for games next season and see fir themselves.

In an attempt to answer your question when I went to the gym this morning guys and some women who I am on nodding terms with know I'm a blue, made a bee line to us to talk about the game. They each said how great it must have been at the ground. After I told them about the atmosphere around the ground before during and after the game a few said they were going to get tickets for games next season and see fir themselves.
Are they in for a surprise!

you know, i wonder if casual supports (or even casual footy viewers) were converted into everton supporters after our comeback
I’ve been together with my wife for 16 years and she declared herself an Evertonian after that game. She’s even been boring her colleagues at work about how great the game was and how much she now feels invested.

It was a massive moment. I think quite hard for us to judge cut through as we’re at the centre of it.

I’d not noticed that before, he just puts one hand to his mouth in shock and relief bless him
That ‘From All Angles’ video has so much to see, I’ve watched it about eight times and not noticed that!
He could well have also just been exhausted and decided that running to celebrate would use up energy he needed to make sure we didn’t let that lead slip!

It is a brilliant video though, think I might be up to double figures and still finding new things!

I've just had a look through the Palace forum HERE
All i read was bitter, deluded, strange, hate fuelled faux rivalry chasing Biffs. What's with the "Everton should be deducted points" agenda of people all round the country? Like we're the only club to ever have fans on the pitch.

I hate every single other football fan on earth. It's all about passion until Everton do it, then it's dangerous and Everton should be made an example of.

Utter quegs the lot of them

That’s tremendous work from the club media team…….
Wish they would do something like that for all the duff referee decisions through the season, just to focus and embarrass the FA or PGMOL in to action.
Managers can’t talk about it without getting fined etc so should just put the clips or comparative clips of inconsistent stuff on TikTok etc with laurel and hardy or circus music etc.

I've just had a look through the Palace forum HERE
All i read was bitter, deluded, strange, hate fuelled faux rivalry chasing Biffs. What's with the "Everton should be deducted points" agenda of people all round the country? Like we're the only club to ever have fans on the pitch.

I hate every single other football fan on earth. It's all about passion until Everton do it, then it's dangerous and Everton should be made an example of.

Utter quegs the lot of them

Because people from every corner of the country were looking forward to seeing one of the biggest clubs this country has ever seen get relegated. If we went down it would arguably be the biggest club that has ever dropped. Everyone except blues wanted to see the fall out of that. The moment that header slammed in on Thursday, that was the moment that spoilt everyone else fun. Nobody can handle it. Nobody can accept it. Every nook and cranny is being searched so we can get points deducted or something happen to us so they can all have something to take away from that now void feeling DCL took from them.

Because people from every corner of the country were looking forward to seeing one of the biggest clubs this country has ever seen get relegated. If we went down it would arguably be the biggest club that has ever dropped. Everyone except blues wanted to see the fall out of that. The moment that header slammed in on Thursday, that was the moment that spoilt everyone else fun. Nobody can handle it. Nobody can accept it. Every nook and cranny is being searched so we can get points deducted or something happen to us so they can all have something to take away from that now void feeling DCL took from them.
Well said

He could well have also just been exhausted and decided that running to celebrate would use up energy he needed to make sure we didn’t let that lead slip!

It is a brilliant video though, think I might be up to double figures and still finding new things!
Same. I’ve only just noticed Gray doing a faceplant of his own, just before Richy does his.

Same. I’ve only just noticed Gray doing a faceplant of his own, just before Richy does his.
I’ve now moved onto looking at the crowd, on the “Titanic“ one there is a lad on the right of the screen who gets wiped out when coming onto the pitch, picks himself up and then goes off merrily celebrating again lol

~ 40 secs in, mid upper right on edge of box, white top black shorts

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.