Media from Crystanbul 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been browsing the Palace forums. A few comments from their fans who went that match. Basically saying Goodison was a cauldron and they had never heard anything like it. Said we must have been giving out steroids at the turnstiles.

Said they lost the game because their players just wanted off the pitch and on the bus home ASAP.

An underrated moment from the game was in the final few seconds, the linesman starting to leg it across the pitch before the ref had even blown the whistle.

Just read the Telegraph article(s) on us.
Frigging hell they're all coming at us now. Finance, stadium encroachment, toxicity of fan base they're queuing up to do us down. Without resorting to conspiracy theories just were did this come from. All we did was win a football match.
In terms of the Telegraph, I think you've got to consider its target audience: it's conservative readers will see the behaviour of our fans in a political sense.

The events that have unfolded are an easy target before considering everything else. Look on the micro-cosim that is Twitter and I feel that we're pariahs.

We actually are the most hated club in the league lol
The "go to" gob at the moment seems to be the newly annointed St. Eddie of Jeddah who is having a right go at us. I think it's time to get all our wagons in a circle and begin to defend ourselves vigorously.

Gallagher smiling as our winner goes in

He knows he will be here.

20220521_130610.jpg

I just noticed at 1.40 Seamus doesn’t even move at the back in his own. He must have just been overwhelmed by the moment
I’d not noticed that before, he just puts one hand to his mouth in shock and relief bless him
That ‘From All Angles’ video has so much to see, I’ve watched it about eight times and not noticed that!

In terms of the Telegraph, I think you've got to consider its target audience: it's conservative readers will see the behaviour of our fans in a political sense.

The events that have unfolded are an easy target before considering everything else. Look on the micro-cosim that is Twitter and I feel that we're pariahs.
I used to buy it regularly for the sport particularly when Henry Winter wrote for them. I genuinely am shocked at the bile and vitriol spouted by them in todays issue.
In lots of ways I'm glad the media will be occupied this next week or so but come next Saturday night they'll be right back on our case.

Just read the Telegraph article(s) on us.
Frigging hell they're all coming at us now. Finance, stadium encroachment, toxicity of fan base they're queuing up to do us down. Without resorting to conspiracy theories just were did this come from. All we did was win a football match.
It’s weird in it, maybe it the fact that it looks like the last sleeping giant has finally awaken and that scares them

If more simply the RS are fuming so they need their clicks

Status
Not open for further replies.