McFadden at Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
God he was awful, I remember near crying over the state of the club when he was re-signed after being released by relegated Birmingham. We hadn't properly signed a new player for about 2 years we were that skint, it was dark time and was worse than anything I felt this season because back then we had no hope at all. He's a nice fella though so I do wish him all the best.

Also, my brother whilst we were on a family holiday copied his rat tail and had Turkish barber glue one into his head. We've still got the photographs.

Remember his first appearances against Stockport and Leeds. He looked an absolute world beater. But then again, it was Stockport and Leeds.

I’d just swoop in and abuse Watford for Ricarlison and Doucoure
Normally I’d be against buying players from relegation fodder but those 2 have something about them.
If we are interested in Silva then I’d assume those 2 are high on his list.
If it’s @Bungle ’s wet dream then Bernard

Not some people , just @Bungle

As long as @Bungle doesnt come to the Funeral
I wouldnt put necrophelia past that lad lol

Where’s @Bungle when you need him

@Bungle you’ve been mentioned here

Exactly
Those lurking in the shadows will be desperate for this to go right.
I know this thread is about Silva , but thinking about @Bungle wet dream and the prospect of betting irregularities being discovered do you think a certain Yacht owner would have heard about this from his friends in high places and warned us off , hence we didn’t show any concrete evidence of interest except for @Bungle hard as concrete member

I’ve been told that’s a trick he learned from @Bungle

Stop this please mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.