McFadden at Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always remembered him being decent but just had a look and 11 goals in 116 appearances..

I remember it coming out for the Tommy grav and dunc stories, good little watch

Someone on one of the other threads made mention of Tommy G and that's what reminded me of this interview. The man was a maniac. Aiden mcgeady's interview is good as well. Talks about how mental he is and his time at Everton honestly.

He's good is wee Simon at the interviews, they are so informal that the guys totally open up to him, hence why Garry O'Connor told him all about his blood doping at Lokomotiv Moscow!

Attachments

• mcfadden_beforeafter.png
    mcfadden_beforeafter.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 385

Someone on one of the other threads made mention of Tommy G and that's what reminded me of this interview. The man was a maniac. Aiden mcgeady's interview is good as well. Talks about how mental he is and his time at Everton honestly.

He's good is wee Simon at the interviews, they are so informal that the guys totally open up to him, hence why Garry O'Connor told him all about his blood doping at Lokomotiv Moscow!
Theres a kilbane one on irish radio talking about Tommy, at the end they all say what an underrated player he was, I think we only saw the best of him playing that free role infront of four workers, but he ran games for 6 months or so

Status
Not open for further replies.