Transfer Rumour Maximillian James Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.
....unless they asked him to stay a season to help promotion & they then wouldn’t stand in his way. These things happen, I get the impression we asked Gueye to see a season out with agreement of then letting him leave.

Thats pretty much what I think has happened. The player and management agree a fee, ask him to give his all this season and say if they do they will let him go for x.

If you go back on those things it can have a poor impact on the squad.

As the Norwich fella on here said, its the one player they could make big money on and already have his replacement at the club in Sam Byram (if he stays fit).
They dont seem to use the right hand side as much and have could well have agreed the sale last season when Bayern and Barca were said to be sniffing around.

I’m pleased, if true, purely because it sounds like a deal we’ve been working on for months. I want a new RB and I want them here for Day 1 of pre-season.
Yeah it’s important we get the deal done as soon as, so he has time to settle and is ready to go. Good player needs to improve in 1 or 2 areas but only 21 so will improve. Main thing for me is he has pace and energy and can beat a player. Just be nice to have 2 fullbacks who can get forward.

Aarons must be shorter than we all think because Buendia is only 170cm himself...

Attachments

• D3CDDBF6-84A5-4F64-BB6A-3B9E35E98D65.jpeg
    D3CDDBF6-84A5-4F64-BB6A-3B9E35E98D65.jpeg
    47.8 KB · Views: 100

Status
Not open for further replies.