Transfer Rumour Maximillian James Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still claiming Godfrey is rubbish blud?

Last night was the first time I think he's genuinely played well.

And Coleman still had to save him at the end when he fell asleep.

Have you ever thought of following basketball mate?

*edited when I realised the last four words were unnecessary

Nothing seems to get people going like saying maybe Godfrey isn't actually Franco Baresi.

And I'm not even on a wind up, he's just not been that good. I'm not saying he's terrible.

@TheBigIguana

Having another nightmare here...

What i'm saying is that Norwich in the Championship play off the front foot. SIXTY NINE goals scored. Same as Manchester City.! Not a lousy FORTY FOUR like us! We need to play on the front foot to use him to his full potential. You / We don't know, what he's like constantly on the back foot. At the moment, we are not a Bayern, Real Madrid, PSG, City. Would'nt fit in this team now because we've no pace going forward. Hopefully summer signings may remedy this. IF ! he does stay with Norwich in the Prem where they will play a lot more on the back foot, later this year, im sure your opinion will alter. Needs to play in a pacey side. All on here entitled to their own opinion. Thats why its a discussion forum.

With Godfrey + Aarons we'd have 2 rapid defenders....Holgate / Digne / Nkounkou have above average pace as well for the league.

Add a centre back with pace and we'd be able to play far higher up the pitch.

See if we can get this thread to be as long as the Gabriel one before we ultimately don’t sign him.

I hope we can go back in for him.

With Godfrey + Aarons we'd have 2 rapid defenders....Holgate / Digne / Nkounkou have above average pace as well for the league.

Add a centre back with pace and we'd be able to play far higher up the pitch.

I hope we can go back in for him.
Nkounkou wont be here next season

Still find it hard to believe they will sell him if they get promoted, don't recall many promoted teams selling players over the years?
He appears to be just the sort of player we want but i agree, I can’t see why Norwich would sell, except for wheelbarrows full of gold. He is probably more value To them than any transfer fee. They have a few other good players with PL experience so have the makings of a side that could survive Next season.

Still find it hard to believe they will sell him if they get promoted, don't recall many promoted teams selling players over the years?

....unless they asked him to stay a season to help promotion & they then wouldn’t stand in his way. These things happen, I get the impression we asked Gueye to see a season out with agreement of then letting him leave.

....unless they asked him to stay a season to help promotion & they then wouldn’t stand in his way. These things happen, I get the impression we asked Gueye to see a season out with agreement of then letting him leave.
You say it happens, but I cant think of a single time that a promoted team has sold a player to another Premier League team.

I get agreements happen all the time, just I personally don't recall anything like this.

I mean I do think they will sell him if somebody offers the right amount.

You say it happens, but I cant think of a single time that a promoted team has sold a player to another Premier League team.

I get agreements happen all the time, just I personally don't recall anything like this.

I think at least part of the issue here is these teams not really having anyone to sell. This year who was really worth buying from the three coming up? Maybe that Pereira at WBA and Kalvin Phillips?

I do think this is one of those situations where something has been agreed with the player and club. It would be unusual for a club to come out and say they know a player is going to be a top player but it won’t be with them and then have said player stay.
I think we will see Aarons at Everton but only if we are prepared to pay the price Norwich will want for him. Whatever happens I’d be hugely surprised if he’s still plying his trade at Norwich next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.