Transfer Rumour Maximillian James Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some insight about Max Aarons before to many on here get carried away. - Used to playing in a relatively high-possession, high pressing side. Not used to having pressure put on himself. Needs to be better defensively given how short he is. If he does move to a bigger club he'll face tall wingers and strikers who would easily win an ariel duel against him. The short]tall concept is relative and could scare some clubs off especially at £20 - £30 mill. Can make blitzing runs and beat opposition players with ease and strong on the ball. Height and constant defensive pressure { like when we go 1-0 up, then go defensive and invite teams on } would in my eyes be a concern. Certainly wouldn't look out of sorts in a Premier mid table side. Just my opinion!

Some insight about Max Aarons before to many on here get carried away. - Used to playing in a relatively high-possession, high pressing side. Not used to having pressure put on himself. Needs to be better defensively given how short he is. If he does move to a bigger club he'll face tall wingers and strikers who would easily win an ariel duel against him. The short]tall concept is relative and could scare some clubs off especially at £20 - £30 mill. Can make blitzing runs and beat opposition players with ease and strong on the ball. Height and constant defensive pressure { like when we go 1-0 up, then go defensive and invite teams on } would in my eyes be a concern. Certainly wouldn't look out of sorts in a Premier mid table side. Just my opinion!

Are all the attackers in the Championship short?

This is a good point. If we're buying another front foot player we need to aim to get on the front foot more.

Well then its a very good job that no teams in this league have very tall wingers.

*waits

Status
Not open for further replies.