Transfer Rumour Maximillian James Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean overall
Hard to tell for me, Godfrey been a good signing so far, getting the praise of top ex pros in that position. I like him because he has pace, athletic can beat the opposite fullback and has decent delivery. Only 21 so will improve. Has to improve defensive wise but Coleman wasn’t that good at that age especially 1 on 1. Comes down to price at the end.

Hard to tell for me, Godfrey been a good signing so far, getting the praise of top ex pros in that position. I like him because he has pace, athletic can beat the opposite fullback and has decent delivery. Only 21 so will improve. Has to improve defensive wise but Coleman wasn’t that good at that age especially 1 on 1. Comes down to price at the end.

Don’t listen to him; he never watched Norwich in the PL. That’s why he weirdly thought his now favourite player in the world was also rubbish for Norwich in the PL.

Don’t listen to him; he never watched Norwich in the PL. That’s why he weirdly thought his now favourite player in the world was also rubbish for Norwich in the PL.
I did this weird thing where I thought the worst team in the league didn't have very good players.

Silly me.

Yeh basing opinions on individuals through team standings was weird. Glad you see that now.
I'll say it now although I think I have before. Norwich didn't finish clearly last on accident. That side had probably 1 or 2 good players max. And Ben Godfrey very well might not be one of them. Everyone who read to this point and thought "oh well Godfrey and 1 more" I'm saying to you no maybe not Godfrey.

As is clear I think Buendia is one, but he might not be either. We'll know this time next season.

I'll say it now although I think I have before. Norwich didn't finish clearly last on accident. That side had probably 1 or 2 good players max. And Ben Godfrey very well might not be one of them. Everyone who read to this point and thought "oh well Godfrey and 1 more" I'm saying to you no maybe not Godfrey.

As is clear I think Buendia is one, but he might not be either. We'll know this time next season.
Meme.

The Riddler...

All I want out of you is to stop lying when you claim players you’ve never seen had a bad PL season. None of us here watched Norwich in the PL outside of the Everton games. None of us know if Aarons, Godfrey or whoever had a good or bad season.

All I want out of you is to stop lying when you claim players you’ve never seen had a bad PL season. None of us here watched Norwich in the PL outside of the Everton games. None of us know if Aarons, Godfrey or whoever had a good or bad season.
I said I didn't watch Norwich a ton and you turned it into never

Status
Not open for further replies.