Transfer Rumour Maximillian James Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how well he did with Norwich before it. They played great football, beat Bayern in Munich and wern't far off winning the first Premier League just faultering late season.

He was a boyhood Evertonian as well. But by god certainly our worst ever manager, atrocious. His only noteworthy point being in charge of the 3-2 Wimbeldon game. And the first half performance and why we needed the 3 points only compounds the case in point.
Christ never knew he was an Evertonian as well.

Amazing how well he did with Norwich before it. They played great football, beat Bayern in Munich and wern't far off winning the first Premier League just faultering late season.

He was a boyhood Evertonian as well. But by god certainly our worst ever manager, atrocious. His only noteworthy point being in charge of the 3-2 Wimbeldon game. And the first half performance and why we needed the 3 points only compounds the case in point.
Have you read Southall's book, the binman chronicles?

He's pretty scathing in it. Just sounds like the seasoned pros didn't take to him or respect him. Then the pressure told. Different sized pond out in Norfolk.

Still can’t see them selling him when he’s on the verge of getting promoted or it’s confirmed.

The chairman's already on record publicly as saying that the club knows that Aarons will be moving on to a giant next season. With Bayern, Barca and United all reportedly making inquiries, I don't doubt it.

Anyone with half a brain whose perused this forum would quickly realise that half of this thread is tongue in cheek....
Personally I thought the title and nicknames were taking the piss out of our neighbours on rawk and their penchant for going overboard
I mean the thread title is literally his name.

What was I meant to call him?????????????

Attachments

• 7AF1A289-98D4-4392-9D17-4C20DFF2224C.jpeg
    7AF1A289-98D4-4392-9D17-4C20DFF2224C.jpeg
    24.2 KB · Views: 71

Status
Not open for further replies.