Transfer Rumour Maximillian James Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that money will still be there twelve months later, maybe even more.
That's definitely not true. Aarons has already had one questionable season in the championship. Things change.

Of course it can go the other way too. Look at Moise Kean. Which is why I think the price will be the price and if someone makes an offer whether it is Aarons, Buendia or whoever else Norwich will go for it. Maybe if they stay up a couple of years the narrative changes.

I mean the thread title is literally his name.

What was I meant to call him?????????????

Aero...

...apparently :eek:

That's definitely not true. Aarons has already had one questionable season in the championship. Things change.

Of course it can go the other way too. Look at Moise Kean. Which is why I think the price will be the price and if someone makes an offer whether it is Aarons, Buendia or whoever else Norwich will go for it. Maybe if they stay up a couple of years the narrative changes.

Come again?

They would be mad to sell players like Aaron’s and Buendia. They neee to add to the squad, not break it up.

They have received parachute payments from the PL so financially won’t be too bad.

They will view this as a golden opportunity to establish themselves and stay in the league. They have a core of a squad they can add to. Why would they break it up?

They would be mad to sell players like Aaron’s and Buendia. They neee to add to the squad, not break it up.

They have received parachute payments from the PL so financially won’t be too bad.

They will view this as a golden opportunity to establish themselves and stay in the league. They have a core of a squad they can add to. Why would they break it up?
There was an article a month or so ago from Norwich officials saying they accept that lads they produce will go on to play elsewhere. He named Aaron’s then I’m sure. they see themselves as a good developer of talent and from a business perspective can work nicely for them.

He’s probably been promised a move after giving them another year in the champ.

There was an article a month or so ago from Norwich officials saying they accept that lads they produce will go on to play elsewhere. He named Aaron’s then I’m sure. they see themselves as a good developer of talent and from a business perspective can work nicely for them.

He’s probably been promised a move after giving them another year in the champ.

It's the most sensible way for a club that aren't going to invest heavily. You look at how much Villa and Fulham spent when they were promoted, no way Norwich can match that so if they over stretched the budget on expensive experienced players but still went down then they would be on reduced income with no one to sell.

If you can find that gap where you are happy to yo-yo, take the money when it comes and then re-invest on bright young talent then you can operate successfully to keep bigger clubs below you. We are prime examples why a crap or bust doesn't work, over half a billion chasing Europa league. We make Leeds old financial plan look like it was masterminded by Warren Buffet. We are amazingly lucky our owners have deep pockets.

One questionable season in the championship?

Why then are we talking about 30m for him and wondering if we can prise him away from Norwich.
In spite of having a questionable season he is playing every game in a team that has been on top of the championship table all season.

He is still only 20, two seasons ago played games in the Premiership at 18 / 19 years old.

I only see a player whose whole career to date has been an upward cycle
Every player we sign will be a risk

I don't believe we will Aarons this summer because Norwich won't sell.

Why then are we talking about 30m for him and wondering if we can prise him away from Norwich.
In spite of having a questionable season he is playing every game in a team that has been on top of the championship table all season.

He is still only 20, two seasons ago played games in the Premiership at 18 / 19 years old.

Theyve already said they will sell him this summer if an offer comes in and he wants to go.

Theyve already said they will sell him this summer if an offer comes in and he wants to go.

I'd say the implication of the quote is more that they know they can't fend off the kind of interest he's had.

I do none of those clubs will be remotely interested.

Barca's strapped and thin, and I've seen Woodward do stranger things. Bayern shopping for cover and bowing out the moment a first XI price was quoted wouldn't shock me, either. Of the three, Barcelona's certainly the most likely to have legitimate interest.

Also, keep in mind that it's in Woodward's interest to destabilize the minnows and bid up rivals' targets.

I'd say the implication of the quote is more that they know they can't fend off the kind of interest he's had.

Barca's strapped and thin, and I've seen Woodward do stranger things. Bayern shopping for cover and bowing out the moment a first XI price was quoted wouldn't shock me, either. Of the three, Barcelona's certainly the most likely to have legitimate interest.

Also, keep in mind that it's in Woodward's interest to destabilize the minnows and bid up rivals' targets.

Barca wont do it now...maybe before. Now they have Dest.

Meant to say PL.

Why do you think he’s had a questionable season?

The Norwich fan on here said he would have had loads of assists if their strikers could put them away.

Status
Not open for further replies.