• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

take that if possible? which pub you headed to?

It's yours my friend! White Lion Pub in Penkhull. It's about 3 mile from the ground. I'll be in there from 12 noon so if you swing by there first pick it up and then you can head off and park up or stay and have a few with us. DM me and ill drop you my number and address of the pub lad.

in your opinion, is there games which are easier (aways) than others? I live in torquay, and try to do as many aways as possible, but obviously home games are quite difficult. im going tomorrow. and i also tend to do southampton, swansea, villa and one or two others

On the whole, if it's more than an hour and a halfs drive from town, then the chances of tickets being available on your own customer number increase.

In years gone by, Newcastle, Sunderland, Norwich, Swansea, Leicester, Soton, the London teams and ( because it's the Britannia and is freezing even in August ) Stoke, were relatively easy to get tickets for. These days not so many of those go to general sale, but picking up spares will never be an issue.

Watford's a small ground, so might break the "distance rule" in the same way that Bournemouth does because it's relatively tiny. I have huge respect for our Southern Blues who make huge efforts to get to see us and take advantage of the games close to them, though nowhere's really close to Torquay !

Speaking as a poster, not a mod ...

I've got tickets for a few people off here over the last few years, but only for folk who have on GOT for a while who I "know" on here, and, because they're down South, have little to no chance of being a STH and building up away credits. I'll probably swerve getting a ticket for this one and leave it for anyone who's been daft enough to go to the likes of Newcastle, Norwich and Swansea !
That's why I put bluegirls name up good family of blues but live way down south but gets to as many as she can tickets permitting.

Hi All - After 2 possibly 3 tickets to Bournemouth away! - for myself and kids. My 8 yr old boy is a Southern true blue! any help much appreciated. No chance of getting away credits as we only come up once or twice a year!

still after a couple of tickets for Bournemouth away, only got 4 away credits so fear I may miss out. can someone please help me out. thanks blues