• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Hi everyone.
Been a reader of the boards for a while, handful of posts.
Making my first trip down on 30th April for the Bournemouth game.
Some info from you if thats ok?
1. Best places to drink before the match?
2. Ill be hoping for a ticket in the Gwladys end - is upper or lower better for atmosphere?
3. Anything I should be aware of?

Hi everyone.
Been a reader of the boards for a while, handful of posts.
Making my first trip down on 30th April for the Bournemouth game.
Some info from you if thats ok?
1. Best places to drink before the match?
2. Ill be hoping for a ticket in the Gwladys end - is upper or lower better for atmosphere?
3. Anything I should be aware of?

1. Loads of bars round the ground, Winslow, Brick, the oak, there are loads. I personally go the brick.

2. The lower gwladys is where the "atmosphere" is meant to be. Been a bit hit and miss this season. However anythibg which is behind row LL, choose at your own peril. Obstructions galore.

1. Loads of bars round the ground, Winslow, Brick, the oak, there are loads. I personally go the brick.

2. The lower gwladys is where the "atmosphere" is meant to be. Been a bit hit and miss this season. However anythibg which is behind row LL, choose at your own peril. Obstructions galore.
Thanks.
Do you imagine it will be difficult ot get tickets for this game? Called the box office yesterday, boy said they wont go on sale til end of March. Any tips on securing tickets?

Going to be a long day, tell u that.
5.50am train from Dundee, into Liverpool for about 12.30pm, bags into hotel then find a boozer near the ground.

Cant wait though. First of many trips hopefully.

Thanks.
Do you imagine it will be difficult ot get tickets for this game? Called the box office yesterday, boy said they wont go on sale til end of March. Any tips on securing tickets?

5.50am train from Dundee, into Liverpool for about 12.30pm, bags into hotel then find a boozer near the ground.

You'll get a ticket easily mate.

Thanks.

Yeah you'll be fine 100% the only way this game is selling out is if we're still in the cup, and 'proper' blues, who have been to 'loads' of matches this season all of a sudden need home credits to boost their chances.

You'll be sound. Infact, if it's just you on your own, I have a foreverton membership i don't use, you can use that and have the 3 day priority too.

New to this guys as you can probably see.. I've a quick thing here, that i'm trying to get over from Ireland for the Villa away game but this time in the away section.. Been to Middlesborough in the cup in the home section and Man city in the league in their home section! Really looking for something to come aluck for me on this... Any help from someone on this would be massive

New to this guys as you can probably see.. I've a quick thing here, that i'm trying to get over from Ireland for the Villa away game but this time in the away section.. Been to Middlesborough in the cup in the home section and Man city in the league in their home section! Really looking for something to come aluck for me on this... Any help from someone on this would be massive

Send a DM to @alan ball mate. He's posted a bit above here and he may be able to sort you out.

Shareholders need 4 away PREMIER LEAGUE away credits to be successful for Bournemouth. That's the current criteria.
Why is it that Everton only take premier league away matches as credits when some fans have traveled to Barnsley, Reading and M'Boro on miserable midweek nights to watch the team in the Capital One Cup?
At least the Bournemouth game is on the TV if you can't get a ticket.
If we get bought out by the yanks what happens to the small shareholders and their supposed benefits?
Will they have to sell their shares and then have no benefit for investing in the club all those years ago?