• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Bizarre today, bought two tickets off stubhub at face value for the derby. There were loads listed up there in batches of 10/15s together all at face value, which meant with charges I payed about 3 quid over face value for them. Anyone else get on this?

Bizarre today, bought two tickets off stubhub at face value for the derby. There were loads listed up there in batches of 10/15s together all at face value, which meant with charges I payed about 3 quid over face value for them. Anyone else get on this?
Genuine question, are you absolutely sure you've bought tickets for the Liverpool game, I've just looked and they start at £60 for kids tickets! Cracking result for ya if so mind!

I see the derby match is already sold out. I am looking for one ticket. As I live in Holland I was waiting for the general sale but that is too late unfortunately. Please send me PM if you have a spare. Thank you COYB.

Genuine question, are you absolutely sure you've bought tickets for the Liverpool game, I've just looked and they start at £60 for kids tickets! Cracking result for ya if so mind!

the details below. I know theyve all gone now, was very very lucky

Everton v Liverpool Tickets
Sun, 04/08/2018, 2:15 PM Europe/London (Event time subject to change - Check local listings)
Goodison Park - Liverpool, Merseyside
2 tickets
Upper Bullens

3 adult spares for Stoke + one u17s ,any takers,can meet tomorrow or post

Tickets still going

You might struggle to get shut of those mate.
Stoke goes down to STH without any credits tomorrow (Saturday ), and then goes on general sale on Monday.

Chances are, anyone who wants a ticket will be able to get one from their own account.
You might have to end up giving them away to a needy Blue.

You might have to end up giving them away to a needy Blue.

If they’re already suffering then it seems harsh to rub the needy’s face in it....

The fact that stoke, one of the easiest away games for fans to get to, is on general sale already says it all about the apathy that has infected so much of our fan base as this miserable season meanders to its pointless end. I hope the club take notice because if old pints of wine is still here next season there could be a mutiny and big gaps in every crowd next season.

On another note, for those who say they struggle to get credits, it’s yet another easy one to buy tickets for this season...