• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Whats the best way to contact you Lee??
Hi Connor. I can't PM you as you haven't made enough posts. Can you post your email address? The 2 I advertised yesterday have actually been bought by a GOT staff member last night but we have 1 adult and 1 child left, BUT I can upgrade the child to an adult ticket on the day before I meet you so in affect will have 2 adults for you mate. Both Top Balcony still (Block 4). Let me know asap mate as a few guys on our supporters club twitter feed were enquiringly about them last night

still hoping for 2 west ham tickets please (its the hope that kills you!)

managed to get myself a couple in the home end, lets hope I can keep my emotions in check when we score, I didn't do so well the last time I had to sit in the QPR end when we played them (Pineaar got sent off 1-1)

If anyone wants to experience a match sat with a bunch of cockneys then I would be willing to swap tickets with you ;)

Looking for an exchange for West Ham away please; swap upper tier ticket for lower (or vice versa). Going with my mate but tickets are in separate areas. Any help would be appreciated. Can meet Sat at goodison for exchange if you can assist. Thanks

Live in London. I stupidly saved the date for West Ham away, thinking at the start of the season The London Stadium would be like The Emptihad, and I'd at least get in the home end!

Throwing my hat in the ring for any x1 spare tickets for the 22nd, in home or away section. (Don't mind home end - I was at Goodison last season for that dreadful 3-2 comeback and there was a Hammers fan behind me laughing. I'd love to return the favour!)

Just been on eticketing and it's saying that there are tickets available for Watford in the upper visitors. Does this mean Watford have only taken the lower part and we're selling the upper part to our fans? Wanted to check before I buy and thought this might be as good of a thread as any to post it in.

Just been on eticketing and it's saying that there are tickets available for Watford in the upper visitors. Does this mean Watford have only taken the lower part and we're selling the upper part to our fans? Wanted to check before I buy and thought this might be as good of a thread as any to post it in.
Indeed correct, happened against Palace and i bought tickets and was a good view. Just purchased 3 for the in the same seats for the Watford game as well.