• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Anyone not planning on going to the West Brom game, who's account i could use?

Or anyone in general selling a ticket il call dibs on first sell!

still after two for Spurs away?

also, after one for United away? think I'm going to be spontaneous and go on my own hahahaha!

still after two for Spurs away?

also, after one for United away? think I'm going to be spontaneous and go on my own hahahaha!
there is not much point in asking for spurs tickets until the start of November. with it being sunday and on sky after after a possible euro away on the Thursday before you will probably get a couple off here or even through the club. PROVIDING everton take the full allocation.

a bit off the topic like but this is quite impressive i rekon [official site]

More than three out of every four seats at Goodison Park have been filled before the first ball of the 2014/15 campaign has been kicked as Everton today reveal bumper Season Ticket sales.

Buoyed by the performances of Roberto Martinez’s men last term and with anticipation building for what can be achieved next time out, Blues fans have wasted little time in guaranteeing their seat for all the home action next season, the impressive figures marking the Club's highest pre kick-off ticket sales in the Premier League era.

On top of a massive 97 per cent of supporters renewing their Season Ticket from last season, Goodison Park will welcome over 4,000 new Season Ticket holders through the turnstiles this year. And, with over 30,000 seats pre-sold, it means that limited tickets will be available on a match-by-match basis.

Sales of hospitality memberships have also reached a five-year high, with Evertonians keen to experience the award-winning dining facilities and atmosphere in Goodison’s fantastic and affordable lounges.

Anybody have a clue as to when the WBA tickets go on sale ? I only had one stub (sunderland away) on my ticket. The rest i went to were sorted via this handy little forum, so difficult to build up stubs when people buy them with no intention on going, they build up credits then only go to United away and Liverpool Away for example............ need two tickets for Leicester if available hahaha !

Anybody have a clue as to when the WBA tickets go on sale ? I only had one stub (sunderland away) on my ticket. The rest i went to were sorted via this handy little forum, so difficult to build up stubs when people buy them with no intention on going, they build up credits then only go to United away and Liverpool Away for example............ need two tickets for Leicester if available hahaha !

West Brom will go on sale 2/3 weeks before the game mate. I think West Brom will either go to 4/2/season ticket holders so you might get one.

To be fair Paul Newcastle, Southampton and im sure one other London game, maybe Fulham? went to general last season, so you could easily have 4 credits right now, others have done it mate.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but nonetheless.

Am I right in thinking its unlikely the Swansea fixture on the 1st of November will be moved? Its not moved for television, and that isn't a Europa League week, so that shouldn't change?