• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Chelsea ticket anyone? I'm based in London so can pay cash or PayPal.

I'm also looking for any ticket for away games in the London area, Tottenham would be great.

Please inbox. 100% genuine. Thanks.

Before I book my Hotel...... will I get a Derby ticket on my ForEverton membership??
I have only purchased one ticket on it so far this season.
Thanks

Before I book my Hotel...... will I get a Derby ticket on my ForEverton membership??
I have only purchased one ticket on it so far this season.
Thanks

It's up to you of course, but I wouldn't book your hotel yet mate, it's going to be extremely tight. I think your one previous game will probably get you a seat but I wouldn't be 100% sure. There's never been a season with so few left over seats at Goodison prior to this one.

Or book a hotel with free/cheap cancellation.

It's up to you of course, but I wouldn't book your hotel yet mate, it's going to be extremely tight. I think your one previous game will probably get you a seat but I wouldn't be 100% sure. There's never been a season with so few left over seats at Goodison prior to this one.

New
Thanks for the advice.... I saw the other day that you needed a purchase history for the United this season, so just thought I better check!

New
Thanks for the advice.... I saw the other day that you needed a purchase history for the United this season, so just thought I better check!

Check StubHub occasionally mate. I know the prices for the derby are mostly extortionate, but I did see one last week for about £40 - of course I think it went quickly.

I actually picked up a ticket for the 2014/15 derby on there for 99p, amazingly.

Check StubHub occasionally mate. I know the prices for the derby are mostly extortionate, but I did see one last week for about £40 - of course I think it went quickly.

I actually picked up a ticket for the 2014/15 derby on there for 99p, amazingly.

The price of Liverpool tickets left on stub hub are from £ 80 - £ 125

hi to everyone,i want some information on the restricted legroom seats. how is this seats?severely deprecated?have you some photos of this seats?thanks!!

Very odd, I booked my hotel last night on the assumption I would be ok like last few years - buy my foreverton and then get a decent priority window. Why do you need to have purchased a game from this season and have foreverton? Doesn't really make that much sense, so if you've been for last decade once or twice a season that's nullified by having to have been to one game this season. It will make it increasingly harder to support from down south if this system continues. Do my best to get to aways south of Birmingham thanks to lads off here but it really does take the biscuit that you need to have gone to a home game this year to be guaranteed a seat to the derby. Surely purchase history + foreverton would suffice.

Very odd, I booked my hotel last night on the assumption I would be ok like last few years - buy my foreverton and then get a decent priority window. Why do you need to have purchased a game from this season and have foreverton? Doesn't really make that much sense, so if you've been for last decade once or twice a season that's nullified by having to have been to one game this season. It will make it increasingly harder to support from down south if this system continues. Do my best to get to aways south of Birmingham thanks to lads off here but it really does take the biscuit that you need to have gone to a home game this year to be guaranteed a seat to the derby. Surely purchase history + foreverton would suffice.

I don't think the club have got a choice mate, they can't add more seats in.

It's why we need to move!

I don't think the club have got a choice mate, they can't add more seats in.

It's why we need to move!

I know, but if the derby was 2nd game of the season then what would have happened? You will have had to go to the first game? I mean it's not like away games whereby supply majorly outweighs demand with lots of people in the same boat e.g ST. Anyone can buy a foreverton membership and those who go to the games will probably just do so without purchasing a membership. It is quite frustrating as its been a great meet over the past few years for that one weekend. Fingers crossed I will manage to get a ticket irrespective but still, it could have been managed a bit better... And yes - new stadium essential!!