• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

I know lads who have banged liverpool, man utd, city games on stubhub for over the odds, as they've had changes in there personal circumstances in the last few years and without getting that bit of extra cash maybe might not be able to get there season ticket next year. There's guys who abuse it of course, but then all the lads we sit with if someone can't make a game their ticket is offered free to any of the lads or mates we know. Sometimes it'll be a mate who has been on the bones of his arse who'll get to watch a game and have a bit of a day out. Everyone gets the booze in as well and when circumstances change as they do you'll see that same fella helping another blue out. Seen blues on here tell lads there about to list 99p tickets and good on them, maybe it gives someone who's had a hard time an afternoon of respite, well done.
There's reasons why people do things, and sometimes not everything is as black and white as it seems.

PPl wont buy for 100 plus unless they are a out of towner which is very rare.

If you cant attend there should be one system with Everton where you put your season ticket up for sale and get the ticket price of the match

This is Chelsea's system - from all reports it runs very well. Would rely on Everton investing in the IT infrastructure to run it ourselves, which when you have a ready made outsourced company like stub-hub is commercially hard to justify, but would alleviate these problems.

just a question on this if I give my season ticket (senior) to my 25 year old mate would he be able to gain admision,and no comeback for me

Stub hub is great - you get decent seats for about 80% of the games at a reduced price but yes, have to pay a premium for the bigger games e.g. Them lot, united, city etc... for those who use it week in week out you defo probably save over the course of the season. It also enables people to not have to sit behind a pillar at the back of the lower bullens

Still have this spare for Burnley, it's in Burnley end, in the stand to left of Everton fans. Paid £35 for it and have no use for it as I have one in Everton end. Any offer welcome, can meet on day, im planning on having a beer in cricket club, so that could be meeting place.