• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Just seen Everton said there's no trains from London to Liverpool after the semi.

If this changes anyone's mind I'm still after two spares. Cheers!

TBH my biggest fear is i get the tickets pay the cash and then he reports them as lost/stolen then club Wembley re issue his cancel the one I have then I don't find out until I get to the turnstile. But for £240 it could be worth the risk.

On the pay pal issue what protection does that offer me?

You might not get into the match if he does that but you can go the police as it would be fraud I reckon.

Its full of scammers that craigslist tickets page, the out of town reds regularly get ripped off on there and 120 each seems low, id proceed with extreme caution on that deal mate

Sounds dodgy as hell that, cheapest club Wembley tickets for semi are £229 + 15% transfer fee through resale portal

Its full of scammers that craigslist tickets page, the out of town reds regularly get ripped off on there and 120 each seems low, id proceed with extreme caution on that deal mate
It's a tricky one. He's sent me the confirmation email that he received from club Wembley, that confirmed his 3 seats. Also his first question was 'do you wanna me today to buy these tickets' so he thought we were gonna do it face to face, which obviously is the as close to ideal as can be it this situation. He has said pay half up front then the other half when I receive so assuming the club Wembley card is the real deal, the only risk is the initial 60 quid.

It's a tricky one. He's sent me the confirmation email that he received from club Wembley, that confirmed his 3 seats. Also his first question was 'do you wanna me today to buy these tickets' so he thought we were gonna do it face to face, which obviously is the as close to ideal as can be it this situation. He has said pay half up front then the other half when I receive so assuming the club Wembley card is the real deal, the only risk is the initial 60 quid.

There was a thread on this in 2009.

Potential or known Scammers - Wembley tickets | GrandOldTeam

Be careful.

I'd avoid...

I've literally been scammed this week off Craigslist, spoke to a person on there with three club Wembley seats, apparently an Arsenal ST holder so didn't fancy our semi. Drove down to London to collect the tickets, paid up, and then things didn't seem to add up. I've still got the Club Wembley cards, but a quick google of the blokes number and it pops up as a known Arsenal scammer, contacted club Wembley who confirmed the FAN numbers and card numbers are fake. Live and learn I suppose. :rant:

I'd avoid...

I've literally been scammed this week off Craigslist, spoke to a person on there with three club Wembley seats, apparently an Arsenal ST holder so didn't fancy our semi. Drove down to London to collect the tickets, paid up, and then things didn't seem to add up. I've still got the Club Wembley cards, but a quick google of the blokes number and it pops up as a known Arsenal scammer, contacted club Wembley who confirmed the FAN numbers and card numbers are fake. Live and learn I suppose. :rant:
Gonna swerve that thread from esk was brilliant. Cheers mate. Still Martinez out like:D

I'm as desperate for 2/3 spares as anyone else, and I'd love to get them, but at the same time I must say I'm weary of me or any other blue being ripped off.

As much as you want them guys, don't be tempted by any of this Club Wembley stuff off people you don't know. It they've been a solid poster on here for a couple of years then maybe I'd be a bit more trustworthy, but the getting tickets early before they've even gone on sale thing is a massive risk.

Wait for a solid poster to offer some up, and just hope for luck!

If you get ripped off and you still don't get to Wembley you'll feel even worse.

Don't let it spoil our win!

Hi after 2x tickets for wembley obviously will only pay face value but would be willing to donate the same again to the sellers chosen charity. I would do this first and provide proof. Not interested in wembley seat scams from other supporters just genuine blues who can't make it for whatever reason. anthony.doran2@ntlworld.com

In need of a few tickets for the semi final if anyone can help out? Does anyone know a safe, legit website to get tickets from except Everton?

In need of a few tickets for the semi final if anyone can help out? Does anyone know a safe, legit website to get tickets from except Everton?
Stub hub offer 100% guarentee, but they won't appear in there for a couple of weeks once Evertonians have brought theirs then decide to turn a profit. If imagine they'll be a few floating about given people can't get home unless they drive or get a coach.

This website also but I'm not sure how legit it is

https://www.1st4footballtickets.com/events/fa-cup-semi-final-1-tickets-fa-cup.html

Although the reviews aren't great I couldn't find one that said the tickets were fake/didn't show up. Biggest complaint is price and that seats were not is the exact section stated