• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

looking for a wee bit of advise,didn't want to start a thread (why don't we have a miscellaneous thread btw ???).

taking a young nephew of mine to his first game against the baggies in Feb,want to fly out of Liverpool on the 19:30 flight to Dublin after the game .

Question, if I booked a taxi company to pick us up outside the ground at a given point, how long would it take to get to the airport,including allowing for match day traffic ??. has anyone done it ?.

looking for a wee bit of advise,didn't want to start a thread (why don't we have a miscellaneous thread btw ???).

taking a young nephew of mine to his first game against the baggies in Feb,want to fly out of Liverpool on the 19:30 flight to Dublin after the game .

Question, if I booked a taxi company to pick us up outside the ground at a given point, how long would it take to get to the airport,including allowing for match day traffic ??. has anyone done it ?.
Plenty of time mate. Half hour to the airport max. I normally have a pint or 2 after the game then get a taxi just before 6. Being at the airport an hour before is time enough.

Loads of time mate . You'd even be able to buy your nephew a few pints after the game

Getting back to Liverpool Airport by 18:30 on a Saturday from Goodison by train
From Kirkdale; change at Sandhills

Train Depart 17:12 Kirkdale - Liverpool South Parkway Arrive 17:42 Fare £3.50
Bus 86A Depart South Parkway 17:45 Arrive Airport 18:03
Bus 86A Depart South Parkway 17:57 Arrive Airport 18:15

Train Depart 17:27 Kirkdale - Liverpool South Parkway Arrive 17:57 Fare £3.50
Bus 80A Depart South Parkway 17:58 Arrive Airport 18:15
Bus 86A Depart South Parkway 18:09 Arrive Airport 18:27
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Train Depart 17:42 Kirkdale - Liverpool South Parkway Arrive 18:12 Fare £3.50
Bus 80A Depart South Parkway 18:18 Arrive Airport 18:35
Bus 86A Depart South Parkway 18:21 Arrive Airport 18:39
Bus 86A Depart South Parkway 18:33 Arrive Airport 18:51
Bus 80A Depart South Parkway 18:38 Arrive Airport 18:55
Bus 86A Depart South Parkway 18:45 Arrive Airport 19:03

There is no need to buy separate train and bus tickets. To book through rail/bus tickets from any railway station to the airport, ask for 'Liverpool John Lennon Airport' when buying your train ticket

Don't book anything till Feb tv games have been announced