• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Four of Everton's Premier League fixtures have been switched after being selected for live television broadcast.

The Blues' first away trip of the 2023/24 season to Aston Villa, originally scheduled for 3pm (BST) on Saturday 19 August, will now take place on Sunday 20 August, 2pm (BST) and be shown live on Sky Sports.

The second away outing for Sean Dyche's men has also been selected for broadcast on TNT Sports, remaining on Saturday 2 September but now kicking off at 12.30pm (BST).

Everton will be hoping to repeat last season's triumph over Arsenal at Goodison Park - which was Dyche's first match in charge of the Blues - with the 2023/24 clash now set for 5.30pm (BST) on Saturday 16 September, live on Sky Sports. Please note, this fixture is subject to change further depending on the schedule arrangement for the Gunners' Champions League campaign.

Finally, the last away Premier League match for September at Brentford will also get under way at 5.30pm (BST) on Saturday 23 September, again being broadcast on Sky Sports.

If anyone is on holiday or not able to make the Fulham game, looking to take my daughter and will take two tickets.

Hoping! Not hopeful given it's the first game of the season.

Just been on hold to the box office for over 40 mins before finally getting through.

They tell me the ticket transfer portal isn't live yet, that seems weird as it went live fairly early last summer...

Can any other season ticket holders log in to tickettransferportal.evertonfc.com?

Just been on hold to the box office for over 40 mins before finally getting through.

They tell me the ticket transfer portal isn't live yet, that seems weird as it went live fairly early last summer...

Can any other season ticket holders log in to tickettransferportal.evertonfc.com?
I'm trying to buy tickets for the Sporting game online, nothing doing despite the fact that members were supposed to be able to buy online since 10am. Tried phoning, 50th in the queue. So much for Ticketmaster knowing what they are doing.🤬🤬

I'm trying to buy tickets for the Sporting game online, nothing doing despite the fact that members were supposed to be able to buy online since 10am. Tried phoning, 50th in the queue. So much for Ticketmaster knowing what they are doing.🤬🤬
To be fair to ticketmaster, they're supposedly only managing the back end. When you get in the phone it's still Everton Box Office staff